121015- Le Sueur- Including the city of Le Sueur 324 PM CST Wed Dec 11 2019
Tonight Snow after midnight. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch. Lows around 3. Temperatures rising into the upper teens overnight. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Thursday Not as cold. Snow in the morning. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 20s. Temperatures falling into the mid teens in the afternoon. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon. Chance of snow 90 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 10. Northwest winds around 5 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Friday night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows around 9. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Colder. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs around 12. Saturday night and sunday Partly cloudy. Lows around 9 below. Highs around 6. Sunday night through wednesday Partly cloudy. Lows around 1 below. Highs around 14.